Quality is essential in every part of our business. We have made product and patient safety the core of our daily business, understanding and sharing the ethics of the healthcare industry.
Since 2011 the OM Movianto Group is running a uniform European Quality Management System (EQMS) in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ensuring the same high quality standards in all branches.
Our EQMS is structured in a way that it can easily be expanded to include additional certifications within the healthcare industry. For example, in 2013 we successfully acquired the ISO 13485 certification for our European Distribution Centers confirming that OM Movianto can manage the special quality requirements for the handling of medical devices and diagnostics.
All operations within OM Movianto are managed by dedicated quality managers and qualified pharmacists liaising directly with our clients.
OM Movianto ensures the same high quality standards across all operations while constantly sharing each other’s experiences in regular group-wide quality workshops and internal audits with over 30 dedicated quality responsible teammates. OM Movianto’s EQMS is based on the commitment to discuss, agree and implement best practice on a long term basis.
The European Quality Management System (EQMS) therefore ensures that:
- the quality policy is upheld and supported by management and staff at all levels
- teammate responsibilities and duties are clearly identified
- trainings are held on a regular basis
- sufficient resources are provided to facilitate work
- quality plans are applied in all our projects
- all appropriate documentation is maintained, controlled and archived
- periodic audits and reviews of operations, staff and projects are undertaken
- set standards are evaluated to maintain and improve operations (internal & external audits)
- business continuity plans are available at each site
We strive for a successful business relationship that is based on trust, understanding and the uniform high quality standards within O&M Movianto are the foundation of this relationship.