The Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business in line with the sales start for Movianto UK.
The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations to potential clients. They should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Prospect for new business leads.
- Generate appointments for New Business opportunities.
- Present the range of Movianto solutions to prospective clients.
- Write new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Meet & exceed targets for new business growth in line with the Movianto UK strategy.
- Previous logistics sales experience, ideally in a parcel environment.
- Evidence of success in meeting and exceeding new business sales targets in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and an active listener to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, but able to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Logistics or temperature controlled transportation and storage.
- Previous integrator sales experience would be advantageous.
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Inclusive of Bank Holiday)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Car Allowance
Please send your CV to our Human Resources department (Recruitment.email@example.com) and include your desired salary and earliest possible starting date.
Movianto UK Ltd