To lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality department by driving effective internal controls and processes while working with cross-functional teams and leadership to enact improvement. You will drive and embed a Quality culture at every level of the Organisation.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs:
- Define the Quality strategy for the UK, aligned with the Walden Group.
- Responsible for the implementation of all required Organisational Guidelines.
- Responsible for the further development and improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Proactively identify and drive key improvement projects.
- Develop training initiatives and drive improvement.
- Instil a change management and Quality culture, engaging team mates ensuring Quality first.
- Drive ownership and accountability of Quality through the business.
- Develop Quality Metrics to support system and process improvement activities.
- Provide strategies to address compliance gaps or determine enhancements to cross-functional quality systems.
- Identify and address root cause issues.
- Oversee adherence to Regulatory Licences.
- Maintain an awareness of new and proposed legislation that impacts the business and communicate any changes.
- Fostering relationships with Advisory Bodies to develop a Best Practice culture.
- Responsible for providing information to forecast budget and headcount needs and ensuring spend remains within approved budgets.
- Extensive experience of working in a Quality / Regulatory environment and driving a Quality culture.
- Extensive knowledge of Good Distribution Practice legislation.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Technology industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical product storage conditions.
- Experience of environmental monitoring.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice legislation with regard to Secondary Packaging
- 33 Days Annual Leave (Inclusive of Bank Holiday)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Car Allowance
Please send your CV to our Human Resources department (Recruitment.email@example.com) and include your desired salary and earliest possible starting date
Movianto UK Ltd