Quality is essential in every part of our business. We have made product and patient safety the core of our daily business, understanding and sharing the ethics of the healthcare industry.
Since 2011 Movianto is running a uniform European Quality Management System (EQMS) in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ensuring the same high quality standards in all branches.
Our EQMS is structured in a way that it can easily be expanded to include additional certifications within the healthcare industry. For example, in 2013 we successfully acquired the ISO 13485 certification for our European Distribution Centers confirming that Movianto can manage the special quality requirements for the handling of medical devices and diagnostics.
All operations within Movianto are managed by dedicated quality managers and qualified pharmacists liaising directly with our clients.
Movianto ensures the same high quality standards across all operations while constantly sharing each other’s experiences in regular group-wide quality workshops and internal audits with quality responsible teammates. In addition to the internal audits within the Movianto Group, which serve to check whether the Group-wide requirements have been implemented, there are also the so-called self-inspections on a local basis. Movianto’s EQMS is based on the commitment to discuss, agree and implement best practice on a long term basis.
The European Quality Management System (EQMS) therefore ensures that:
- the quality policy is upheld and supported by management and staff at all levels
- teammate responsibilities and duties are clearly identified
- trainings are held on a regular basis
- sufficient resources are provided to facilitate work
- quality plans are applied in all our projects
- all appropriate documentation is maintained, controlled and archived
- periodic audits and reviews of operations, staff and projects are undertaken
- set standards are evaluated to maintain and improve operations (internal & external audits)
- business continuity plans are available at each site
We strive for a successful business relationship that is based on trust, understanding and the uniform high quality standards within Movianto are the foundation of this relationship.
Our Quality and Environmental Policy
Movianto is ISO 9001 certified in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Northern Ireland
- United Kingdom
Movianto facilities also hold ISO 13485 certification in countries such as:
- United Kingdom
Movianto’s sustainability efforts have been rewarded by the world’s largest and most credible sustainability platform. Learn more about our EcoVadis ratings below: